Welcome back! We hope everyone had a wonderful July.
Here’s what to look forward to in August:
- World Folkfest Performers from Indonesia performing at the center Wednesday, August 2 at noon.
- Payson Salmon Supper Friday, August 4th. The bus leaves the center at 3:15. Cost $18 per person, this is a members only price
- A member of US Senator Mike Lee’s office will be available Wednesday, August 9 from 11:30-1:00pm at the Senior Center
- Jolley’s Ranch Campout Wednesday, August 9th at 4:30 to Thursday, August 10. Cost is $10 per person and includes pavilion rental, games and activities and catered breakfast.
- Bring the Grandkids Activity Monday, August 14th at 10am. We will be going to the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point. Cost is $7
- Solar Eclipse Party! Monday, August 21st at 11am. Cost is $1 for eclipse glasses and a fun grab bag.
- Click here for August Newsletter