We will be playing Bingo via ZOOM on Fridays at 1:30 p.m.
Here’s what you need to do! (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
- Submit your information below
- Request your 2 bingo cards by Thursday. You can do this 2 ways:
- Receive your cards by email. I will email a photo of the cards to you. You will need to get creative! You will need to make copies for each of the 10 games, or pull out some paper and recreate your cards. If you make enough copies, you can use a marker or dauber. With one copy you can use coins to cover your spots.
- OR you can pick up bingo cards at the Senior Center. We will check out 2 cards to you to use during the quarantine. All cards will be LYSOLed and handed to with our grabber arm from a safe distance (Use the Drive-Thru on the front sidewalk from 11:30 a.m. to noon)
- If you haven’t used ZOOM before, please request a private test so that we can make sure your settings are working. You can connect through the Zoom app (download to your phone or tablet) or online at zoom.us you will receive an invite to Zoom on Friday afternoon.